Friday, March 16, 2012

Is it too late to Be on time?

Have you ever had an idea that spoke to you in a way that was extra ordinary?  You know the kind of idea that is just crazy enough that you say you can't do it but exciting enough that it makes you want to try.  You think about it, you may even take a few steps forward until you hit your point of discomfort. When the moment comes where you have to move beyond the borders of easy, when effort is required to take your idea from the imagined to the manifest, will you do it?

What happens if you let off the gas for even a minute?  It can slow you down, you can get stuck and before you know it... you are too late! Are you too late to be on time to share your divine inspiration with the world?

I missed the boat many times on many ideas. I would get mad or jealous if I saw another succeeding where I choose to stop.  I let me fears hold me back, they moved forward- they got to their destination on time, me... I was always late.

But then one day I got it... I should not be jealous or even frustrated, I should be so happy for another who has succeeded where I had yet to.  I was the one who choose to slow down, not them.  They are proof positive that there is a place for such extra ordinary ideas in the world.  I am now so thankful for every idea I see out in the world that is similar to something that has inspired me.  Each idea, each inspired thought brought to life reminds me to stay on track, to BE on time and to share the inspiration that comes to and moves through me in hopes that it is somehow doing the same for another.

What about YOU???  Have you been late in sharing your gifts, talents or inspired ideas???  Are you ready to be on time???  The world is waiting for the amazing YOU.

From my heart to yours,
Melissa Grill-Petersen, DC
Inspired BE.ing

1 comment: